Posted May 14, 2013 at 9:55pm in illustration comic lgbt lgbtq marriage equality gay gay men rights human rights society homophobia homosexuality | 12,282 notes
- You say: Wow! Queer Muslims! I've never even heard of them!
- I hear: It never occurred to me to humanise Muslims enough to consider any diversity among them at all, let alone that of sexual and/or gender diversity.
Posted April 28, 2013 at 3:18am in lgbt lgbtq homosexuality sexuality society bullying self-esteem | 8,171 notes
Posted March 24, 2013 at 2:08pm in television cartoons nickelodeon fairly odd parents cross-dressing thoughts beauty society drag lgbt lgbtq | 90,667 notes
Posted March 23, 2013 at 6:27pm in lgbt lgbtq gay gay men sexuality homosexuality society homophobia | 497 notes
- you cannot be sexist toward men simply because males are the dominant gender
- you cannot be racist toward white people simply because white people are the dominant race
- you cannot be heterophobic simply because heteronormativity is the dominant culture
- i’m not saying you cannot be prejudice/discriminant of these groups of people but simply that sexism, racism, homophobia, etc are oppressive systems; you can’t be oppressive toward the oppressor
Posted March 3, 2013 at 12:32pm in thoughts sexism sex sexuality race ethnicity racism society | 6,365 notes
Posted October 2, 2012 at 9:20pm in lol funny Thoughts homosexuality marriage marriage equality society gay marriage gay love equality equal rights gif | 89,855 notes