WTF is this bullshit? That’s some grade A internalize homophobia right there. Um yeah straight bitches flaunt their sexuality all the time and gay folks are suppose to be hush hush about it? Hell no. I’m having none of your heterosexist shit.
Uhm, straight people don’t walk down public streets with their wieners and tits hanging out and base their sexuality around being provocative. Look at a lot of the gay celebrations. Most people are naked/almost naked. Like, yes, be proud of who you are physically and just altogether, but don’t base your sexuality on how provocative you can be. Maybe that’s why some people are still against gay people getting married. Because a lot of what the gay community celebrates isn’t promoting faithfulness and commitment. It’s a ton of “look at my body, sex sex sex, I have this boyfriend but I want him” business. If we want equal rights, I feel like we should start treating ourselves as more equal than as a completely different set of people with different standards. Like, yes, there is a difference in sexuality, but that’s it. Granted, people are free to do what they want, but some things are very damaging as far as progress and getting to where we need to be. And yeah, this contains the term “faggot.” I understand, it’s got a dark past, but honestly, I don’t limit it to just men. There are women that I can put under this title as well. When you are so power hungry for rights as to sit and demean others and raise your own self above others. That, is a faggot. EVERYONE deserves equal rights. And everyone needs to listen to each other. But there is such a fucking block because you have gay people yelling at straight people because they have been wronged and ultimately believe they are much more worthy of equality than straight people and straight people that aren’t ok with change. Like, wow. If a fucking word is going to throw you in a fit, I am so sorry for you.
1. You don’t have to be naked to flaunt your sexuality. Straight people for example can show they are in a relationship whenever they want. Gay people, especially if they are of color, risk facing violence in many part of the country if they tried to do the same.
2. Oh please, like they’re aren’t parties with fucking straight people all naked and shit. If you don’t like prides, don’t go. But don’t shit on people who do decided to go.
3. So basically you believe gay people should adhere to straight people’s standard of what they should be, or otherwise they won’t be treated as fully human. Got it.
4. Also you basically believe that straight people are held at a better standard than gay people. No one bitches when straight people do shit that makes them look bad, but let’s shit on gay people for “flaunting”.
5. Look at all the bother I gives about straight opinions and people who think I should listen to them.
6. I don’t care so much about the word faggot as I do about the fact that you think you’re morally superior because you aren’t a faggot.
7. lol Tone Trolls.
8. Basically, still internalized homophobia. Still fucking bullshit. You swear like gay people can’t be homophobic.